Refer friends and earn money with the FPU Affiliate Program!
Becoming an Affiliate
All active FPU members can act as affiliates by following the steps outlined in these terms. Just remember that if you want to actively participate in the Affiliate Program, there are few things you’ll need to keep in mind which are explained below.
How it works:
Refer new users to Furniture Painting University and you’ll receive a one time payment on their first purchase!
IMPORTANT: You must be a member in good standing with FPU to earn affiliate income, and you must also be a member at the time of the payment cycle in order to receive payment.
Referral code: Every member automatically has a referral code which is generated by our system when you become a member. This referral code is available in the Affiliate Center.
Simply share the link (url) with your friends, on your Facebook Page, or blog. When a new user clicks your referrer link and proceeds to become a Furniture Painting University member, you will receive a set amount of that person’s purchase.
Amounts earned are as follows:
$19.97 – FPU Monthly Subscription- $15 earned by affiliate 1 time
$99.00 – 6 Month Membership – $15.00 earned by affiliate
$199.00 – 1 Year Membership – $25.00 earned by affiliate
More details: Here are a few important points about how it works:
- If a person doesn’t allow cookies or clears their cookies then we can’t track them so can’t pay earnings on that person’s activity.
- If a person clicks on your referral link and then later they click on someone else’s, yours is the one that counts.
- A user referred via your referral link must not be related to you or your business or company.
- If a person clicks a link, they have 6 months before the cookie expires. If they sign-up and make a purchase within that time, we will pay your Affiliate Program earnings. After 6 months, no Affiliate Program earnings apply.
- Earnings appear in your members’ statement.
- Above all, use of the Affiliate Program is subject to a fair use policy which gives FPU the right to review each and every referral.
How do payments of referral income work?
Thresholds: We set a minimum threshold of $15 to make a payment. We want you to get paid for your goodwill towards FPU!
Earnings payment timing and methods:
- Payments will be made by the end of the follow month of which they were earned via Paypal.
- You must update your “Paypal” address under the “Settings” tab in the Affiliate Center to be eligible for payment. All payments will be sent in U.S. Dollars
- Any fees incurred through Paypal for these payment are your responsibility.
- Payment errors: We will continue to hold your earnings if we’re not able to pay your earnings to you for whatever reason, including if:
- we do not have the correct payment details;
- we can’t contact you using the contact details that you have supplied;
- you are asking for payment to be made to a person, or to an institution that we’re prohibited from making payments to at law or where there are limitations in the banking systems;
- Currency conversions: Whenever we make a payment to you as an affiliate, you are responsible for all costs of converting the amount of the payment from US dollars into your preferred currency. Your financial institution does the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees (we don’t control either the conversion rates or your financial institution’s fees).
- Refunds and chargebacks: If a transaction on the FPU site is subject to a refund or chargeback, we can at our discretion, withhold that portion of your Affiliate Program earnings.
Things you should avoid:
You may not refer users by:
- confusing them (or potentially confusing them) about whether your site is operated or endorsed by us (for example, by copying design elements from our site);
- any use of FPU brands, trademarks and intellectual property, other than banner and logos FPU makes available for affiliates
- purchasing a domain name, search engine keyword or pay-per-click advertisement that use any FPU trademarks or variations and mis-spellings
- sending unsolicited email or other messaging that in any way may constitute spam
- doing anything that would amount to a breach of any laws including, but not limited to, privacy, intellectual property and spam
- doing anything that might be confusing, misleading or deceptive to users (eg referring from a site that might be confusing to users.)
- doing anything that is directly or indirectly in contravention of these Affiliate Program terms, the FPU Terms, or any direction given to you by us;
- engaging in any conduct that does not meet our standards of ‘fair play’ at our discretion including things like fraud, confusing the new user, or providing a link designed to mislead the customer.
We reserve the right to decide whether or not your use of the Affiliate Program complies with any applicable laws and/or these Affiliate Program terms or the FPU Terms. If we decide that your participation in the Affiliate Program does not comply, we can based on our reasonable discretion withhold your earnings and may disable your account.
We will make the final decision about whether or not your use of the Affiliate Program is in breach of any applicable laws or these Affiliate Program Terms (acting reasonably, of course).
Go forth and refer!
We’re very glad you’ve made it to the end of this important document. You can head over to the Affiliate Center where you can generate your referral code.
We wish you all the very best. You can always re-visit these Affiliate Program terms and the FPU Terms in future. Feel free to contact us at email@example.com with any questions
Effective date: February 10, 2017.