In this tutorial, Heather shows you how to create crisp, level lines using various kinds of tape. She will give you a tutorial on using a level to get straight guidelines for applying the tape, best practices for little-to-no bleedthrough and how to apply the chevron tape.
**Please note that while this finish uses products chosen by the instructor, all finishes can be duplicated using the products/brands of your choice.
About the Artist: Delilah Tree specializes in unique furniture refinishing, custom paint and stain, hardware upgrades, and NOW a General Finishes retailer. Delilah Tree started last August in Noblesville, Indiana and has quickly grown to a locally recognized business. Delilah Tree plans to showcase our unique stain art, an array of refinished pieces big and small, our rustic clock decor, and General Finishes paint, stain, top coat and more!
Fun fact about Delilah Tree… Delilah is the middle name of my daughter.
Furniture Painting University now offers Video On Demand which includes the following features:
– Instant access via a password-protected account upon purchase of your selected video.
– No expiration date or viewing limitations. Videos will remain in your account for access as needed.
– Watch it when you want and as many times as you need to.
– Full-length video tutorials from FPU Certified Instructors.
– Downloadable supply list for your use.
– One account for all videos, so it’s easy to create your own library!
How it works:
– Upon purchase of your selected FPU Video On Demand, you will receive an email that contains a link to the login page along with the username/password for your account.
– Please keep this information in a secure location for future use.
– If you purchase additional videos, they will be added to your existing account for easy access to all of your videos.
Want more? Check out www.furniturepaintinguniversity.com and find out how you can get 16 videos for the price of one by becoming a member today, plus one new video of your choice every week for the length of your subscription. You’ll also get design articles, tutorials, product discounts and more with your membership. Click here for more details!