In this video tutorial, Courtney shows you how to use paper clay and molds from Iron Orchid Decor to create accent pieces for your furniture and hardware. Follow Courtney’s step-by-step tutorial to achieve this look on your own furniture.
**Please note that while this finish uses products chosen by the instructor, all finishes can be duplicated using the products/brands of your choice.
About the Artist: Courtney Mickalonis is an artist, teacher and treasure hunter at All Things New Again, a family-owned furniture and paint boutique in Leesburg, VA. All Things New Again specializes in finding old, beat-up furniture that nobody loves anymore and transforming it into something new and beautiful again. Courtney teaches furniture painting classes and writes the All Things New Again Blog featuring furniture makeover, step-by-step DIY painting tutorials and the occasional tour of her home (but only when all of the Legos are picked up off of the floor .)
Furniture Painting University now offers Video On Demand which includes the following features:
– Instant access via a password-protected account upon purchase of your selected video.
– No expiration date or viewing limitations. Videos will remain in your account for access as needed.
– Watch it when you want and as many times as you need to.
– Full-length video tutorials from FPU Certified Instructors.
– Downloadable supply list for your use.
– One account for all videos, so it’s easy to create your own library!
How it works:
– Upon purchase of your selected FPU Video On Demand, you will receive an email that contains a link to the login page along with the username/password for your account.
– Please keep this information in a secure location for future use.
– If you purchase additional videos, they will be added to your existing account for easy access to all of your videos.
Want more? Check out www.furniturepaintinguniversity.com and find out how you can get 16 videos for the price of one by becoming a member today, plus one new video of your choice every week for the length of your subscription. You’ll also get design articles, tutorials, product discounts and more with your membership. Click here for more details!