In this video tutorial, Rebecca will show you how to create a textured top with hair dryer to cover up unsightly damages, followed by a gilding wax/clear wax mix for an all-over metallic glow.
**Please note that while this finish uses products chosen by the instructor, all finishes can be duplicated using the products/brands of your choice.
About the Artist: Rebecca Groskreutz, founder of Furniture Painting University, has a passion for helping beginning and experienced furniture artists improve their skills in both technique and business. With over 60,000 members in her Flipping Furniture for Profit Facebook group, she spends her days mentoring furniture artists to help them achieve their goals while growing their confidence through mindset and motivation exercises.
Furniture Painting University now offers Video On Demand which includes the following features:
– Instant access via a password-protected account upon purchase of your selected video.
– No expiration date or viewing limitations. Videos will remain in your account for access as needed.
– Watch it when you want and as many times as you need to.
– Full-length video tutorials from FPU Certified Instructors.
– Downloadable supply list for your use.
– One account for all videos, so it’s easy to create your own library!
How it works:
– Upon purchase of your selected FPU Video On Demand, you will receive an email that contains a link to the login page along with the username/password for your account.
– Please keep this information in a secure location for future use.
– If you purchase additional videos, they will be added to your existing account for easy access to all of your videos.
Want more? Check out www.furniturepaintinguniversity.com and find out how you can get 16 videos for the price of one by becoming a member today, plus one new video of your choice every week for the length of your subscription. You’ll also get design articles, tutorials, product discounts and more with your membership. Click here for more details!